U.S. CAD believes life-long learning is important to stay ahead throughout your professional career and that professional training and certification is one of the best investments you can make in yourself or your company. U.S. CAD’s variety of training options offers you the flexibility you need to incorporate ongoing professional development into your already busy schedule. Whether your preference is instructor-led classroom training, instructor-led online training, self-paced online training, custom training, professional certification, or a blended learning solution – U.S. CAD has you covered.
Search our open-enrollment classes by location and product.
Get Started Today Register Now
Select one of the training options below to learn more about that type of training
U.S. CAD’s classroom training classes will help improve and develop your skills, ensure higher productivity, increase your job satisfaction and lead to reduced costs and faster time to market. No matter what your skill level- from beginner to power user – U.S. CAD has courses that will benefit your needs.
LIVE! Online training is a simple and convenient way to enjoy the benefits of an Autodesk Certified Instructor in the comfort of your own home or office. All you need is an internet browser and you will save time, increase productivity and reduce errors while gaining a competitive edge.
In addition to Open Enrollment classes, U.S. CAD offers Dedicated Training classes on the applications we sell at skill levels from Fundamentals (beginner) through Intermediate and Advanced. Dedicated Training classes are scheduled specifically for a single firm exclusively for their own staff.
Your organization is unique, and your learning needs differ based on skill level, project, and budget to name a few. To maximize your training investment, increased revenues and improved project quality we offer -Custom Training, Modular Training, Pilot Project Targeted Training and Project-based Training to meet your needs.
- Learn from highly qualified instructors at superior facilities
- Receive Autodesk recommended content from Autodesk Official Training materials
- Get your hands on sample projects and exercises that emphasize real-world application
- Choose a class, at the most appropriate skill level, to meet your needs
- Meet at a time that’s convenient or sign up for custom, onsite training
- Earn a valuable certificate of completion that’s recognized in your profession
- Validate your product knowledge by getting Autodesk Certified when you take a certification exam at one of our ACC test delivery facilities.
- Develop the skills you need to make the most of your Autodesk software
- Learn best practices
- Increase your competitiveness
- Find out about the latest productivity features
- Prepare for Certification Exams
Many U.S. CAD training courses are accepted by the American Institute of Architects (AIA) for Continuing Education System (CES). Ask your U.S. CAD training coordinator about earning credits for continuing education and other professional development programs.